1. Terms By accessing this Website, accessible from ApInvoice, you are agreeing to be bound by these ApInvoice Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for
the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website
are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on ApInvoice's Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display; attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on ApInvoice's Website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transferring the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This will let ApInvoice to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
3. Account ApInvoice holds full rights to block, delete or modify user accounts.
4. Disclaimer All the materials on ApInvoice's Website are provided "as is". ApInvoice makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, ApInvoice does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.5. Limitations ApInvoice or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on ApInvoice's Website, even if ApInvoice or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on ApInvoice's Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ApInvoice will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. ApInvoice may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. ApInvoice does not make any commitment to update the materials.
7. Links ApInvoice has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by ApInvoice of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Refunds - for a yearly plan or Lifetime plan you have 14 days to request a refund. After 14 days a payment will not be refunded. You may cancel your account any time but you won't be issued a refund.
For trial no refund.